Not recommended for production use - some bugs have yet to be squashed (With your help 😎)
Seamless dynamic openings in walls. Works with Flex components and with regular components alike.
- Compatible with Sketchup Sections
- Compatible with Skalp
- Compatible with Estimator
- Compatible with ______. Fill in the blank and tell me what it is so I can add it to the list.
Download WallCutter Beta
1. RBZ - FlexTools Extension + WallCutter Tool
2. SKP - WallCutter Tutorial
3. SKP - WallCutter-Ready *Flex components
* The components in the toolbar aren't currently being updated in case you need to continue working with the existing FlexTools. For testing purposes, please use the WallCutter versions in the 3 - SKP folder.
FlexTools 1.5.1 , WallCutter 0.5.1
- Fixed bug preventing activation on Mac OS
FlexTools 1.5.0 , WallCutter 0.5.0
- First Beta Release
1. Click on the WallCutter button to open the WallCutter options window.
Buttons are available or grayed out depending if a component is selected and what kind of a component it is. WallCutter or Non-WallCutter.
2. Follow the instructions in the enclosed Tutorial SKP file
3. Drag and Drop enclosed Flex Components into your model to test them out too.
📌 Components in the Toolbar have NOT been updated yet!
📌 WallCutter components saved to the Favorites Library may end up under the wrong ("standard") category. We're working on a new and improved Favorites Library extension...
Eagerly waiting to hear how it goes 🙂