You can make countless dynamic door variations by combining FlexDoor with a freely available Dynamic Multi Panel by the great DC developer pcmoor.Read More
The new Flex Pocket Door allows to quickly create a single or double pocket door with solid or glass panels. The wall pocket structure adjusts in size automatically depending on the size of the door.Read More
If you’re using ComponentFinder, either as the stand alone free tool or together with FlexPack Pro, this update is for you!
– New navigation bar to find components faster
– Generate Custom Toolbars from your favorite components
– Create/Rename/Delete folders from within ComponentFinder
Meet the 3 Sash FlexSlider. It works just like the original 2 Sash FlexSlider. Multi Sash FlexSlider is already in development, but for now, if you need a quick 3 sash sliding door this component will do the work. How to updateRead More
Patio entrance, garden gateway, conservatory or integrated interior spaces… Dynamic bifolding doors will help you find the right solution faster than ever!Read More
One of the most experienced SketchUp trainers out there, Mr. James Ogston from SEE-IT-3D.co.uk hosted a 3 part webinar where he shows how to build the SketchUp 2020 brand model ‘From Inception to Completion’ using modeling techniques and strategies he has developed over the years of teaching SketchUp.Read More
– New component FlexWindow Arch released!
– ComponentFinder thumbnails in SketchUp 2020.1 are back to their normal 3D view.
– Traditional Chinese and French translations updated
There is something romantic about arched windows… till it’s time to model them!😉
The new FlexWindow Arch component makes the whole process easier and faster – Scale the component, or specify it’s width and height, and the arch is automatically calculated.Read More
– New FlexDoor Glass component
– New material settings
– New dynamic door handles
Create sloped walkways & parking lot ramps in seconds:
1. Scale from floor to floor.
2. Adjust the slope.
3. Add extensions up and down with a couple of clicks.