Flextools Preset bar
The idea is that having a flex compo selected, you can change its parameters quickly by :
1. selecting another flex compo in the scene by eyedropping it or
2. choosing a preset in a dropdown list and
3. apply the new preset on the flex compo.
– you can quickly change the parameters without having to place/scale/rotate a compo from the FT favorites toolbar or duplicate an existing FT compo and replace/rescale/rerotate it
– you can quickly create variations in place to see which presets suits the best
– you can avoid opening the favorites toolbar and scrolling down to find the presets
Of course, flextools need to keep the box size of the compo while changing only the other parameters… Is it possible?