v1.32.2 - 23/06/2021
- Added Italian translation for FlexFence - Thanks to Mr. Stefano Eliyhau Bernardi.
v1.32.1 - 29/04/2021
Critical Bug Fix
- Compatibility with recent updates of MacOS.
v1.32.0 - 22/04/2021
- New FlexFence component.
- You can now fix the width of the side sashs while the center sash is dynamic. An option called 'Side Sashs - Width' appears when 'Configuration' is set to 'Centered' AND 'Sashs #' = 3. (Thanks to Ciro Podany for the suggestion!)
- Re-introduced the ability to change the width of meeting rails separately. (Thanks to Rune Lyngby for the suggestion!)
- Updated dynamic component toolbar buttons with (improved versions of) the new Sketchup 2021 DC icons.
- Fixed a regression in ComponentFinder where errors would come up if the FlexPack Pro package was uninstalled.
v1.30.1 - 15/02/2021
- Fixed a few bugs in the multi-slider component. When set to the 'centered' configuration, clicking with the interact tool within the last sash now changes the divisions correctly without any errors.
v1.30.0 - 21/01/2021
- New 'Recently Used' components tab.
- Added an option to choose a custom image for skp thumnails.
- You can now save a currently open model into CF.
- You can now open a model directly from CF with Right Click > ' Open As Model', and 'Open As Model in New Sketchup Window'.
- Added option to show 'Date Modified'.
- Added 'Sort by Date Modified'.
- New Italian translations thanks to Stefano Eliyhau Bernardi
- Faster session data saving/loading (new data format)
- Scanning for file versions optimized for speed.
- Added 'New Folder' option to context menu for skp files (before it was only
in blank space).
- Esc key will now cancel an active component placement.
- Esc key will now cancel saving a component into CF.
- Esc key will now close the context menu in CF.
- Hide context menu when CF window scrolled or unfocused.
- Updated skp file icons that have no thumbnail with new sketchup 2021 logo.
- Removed minimized version of special folders (FPP, Recents).
- Fixed a bug where saving a wall cutter component with ComponentFinder wouldn't save the number of faces being cut.
- Fixed a regression where an error message would come up when clicking on skp files that were created in a newer version of Sketchup than currently used - newer versions of skp files are now marked clearly and cannot be clicked on.
- Fixed a bug in Bifold component where solid panels weren't aligned correctly when in open position facing outward.
- Renamed the Fixed Window component's definition name from 'FlexHopper'.
- Rearranged make unique tools to be next to one another on the toolbar.
v1.29.1 - 03/12/2020
- Pressing ESC before placing a component from ComponentFinder will now stop the placement process (Thanks to Paul Barrow for reporting this).
- Fixed a bug in ComponentFinder where components with specific names couldn't be saved and would cause the interface to hang.
- Fixed a bug in ComponentFinder where clicking on the buttons in the header of a folder could cause it to jump up.
- Fixed a bug in the Double Hung component where divisions weren't working on the bottom sash (Thanks to Christopher for pointing it out).
v1.29.0 - 25/11/2020
- New Flex Multi-Sliding window/door replacing double and triple sliders. You can now specify how many sliding sashs and change their configuration between Cascading/Centered/Alternating.
- Added top rail and meeting groove.
- Added option to extend the door panel up and to the right into the rail and groove.
- Added hardware to the frame.
- Moved option to choose between Solid and Glass panels to root component.
FlexDoor and FlexDoor Glass
- Added a new setting for fixing the doorway width (passageway).
Multi-Slider and Bi-Fold
- Added an option to choose between Solid and Glass panels.
All glazed window and door components
- Added an additional Inset setting for moving the glazing in and out in relation to the dividing profiles (Feature already exists in original FlexWindow and Trapezoidal windows).
- Clicking on an empty space in the header of a folder will bring the folder to the top of the window.
- Updated open/close tool to work with new Multi-Slider component.
- Deprecated components - Original double and Triple flex slider components are now hidden from the toolbar by default.
- All glazed components - Fixed a bug when setting frame sides to 0 hidden geometry could possibly extend beyond component boundaries causing jumping issue when scaling.
- Flex Fixed window - Deleted unused geometry and sub-components in.
- FlexDoor Glass - Setting sash sides to 0 will now hide the profiles so you can actually use FlexDoor Glass as a frame-less glass door and don't need to use the solid panel FlexDoor.
- Fixed a long standing spelling mistake in all glazed components ('thinning' :))
- Added now to all glazed components - lines on bottom of frame sides when bottom frame hidden + fixed a bug and introduced a very minor bug - where the lines appear when only the top frame hidden (to be fixed in later versions).
- Fixed an issue in SU17 on OSX where wallcutter was breaking the FlexTools toolbar.
- Fixed a wallcutter crash in SU17 on OSX when there are groups in a wall.
v1.28.0 - 01/11/2020
- New Flex Pocket Door component.
- New WallCutter option to hide cut faces.
- Improvements and bug fixes for ComponentFinder - see CF release notes.
- Major speed improvements for WallCutter: Undo/redo stack optimised so a model won't become slower over time - Speeds also improved when copying, pasting and moving complex wallcutter components.
- Improved wallcutter calculation when points were too close and faces wouldn't be created.
- Added a warning when placing a wall cutter component onto a wall that is enclosed within a group or a set of groups and not within a component - including an option to automatically attempt to convert the groups to components.
- Updated Open/Close tool to work with new Pocket Door.
- Re-arranged door component icons on toolbar by similarity.
- Place upright 90 degree tool now hidden from toolbar by default.
- Component attributes editor now hidden from toolbar by default.
- Adjusted Casement Single and Casement Double axes movement so positive numbers make more sense.
- Adjusted Casement Single and Casement Double arcs are now represented correctly and precisely when axes are changed.
- Fixed a bug in wallcutter that could cause Sketchup to crash under rare conditions when points in calculation were too close.
- Fixed a bug in wallcutter that could cause Sketchup to crash under rare conditions during edge smoothing.
- Fixed a bug where lines on bottom of frame sides in arch and casement components were hidden when bottom frame hidden.
- Fixed a bug in FlexDoor Glass that was causing the component to not scale properly when the side panels were off.
- Fixed a bug in FlexWindow Arch where the sill protrusions were not excluded from wallcutter calculation.
- Fixed a bug in FlexStairs where top stringer extension was not excluded from wallcutter calculation.
- Fixed Casement Single and Casement Double 'Axis - Move Left/Right' so it now works correctly.
v1.26.0 - 10/08/2020
New and Improved
- Major update to ComponentFinder - See release notes.
v1.23.1 - 03/07/2020
- New 3 Sash FlexSlider (Multi sash slider still in production).
- Fixed a bug in FlexStairs component. Clicking with the interact tool to turn a stair into a landing wasn't working (regression).
v1.22.0 - 31/05/2020
- New Flex Bifold component.
v1.21.2 - 30/04/2020
- Updated FlexStairs with an option to lock in the the number of steps.
- Added French translations for FlexWindow Arch, FlexDoor Glass and FlexRamp.
- Fixed a bug in FlexWindow where materials were missing from some of the sub-components.
- Returned FlexWindow's default window setting to a single glass pane.
- Fixed yet another typo in FlexDoor Glass ('Borrom' to Bottom).
v1.21.0 - 26/04/2020
- New FlexWindow Arch component.
- Added single/double/triple/quadruple glazing to all sash components.
- Added the ability to extend the glazing into the sash's frame for the option of creating more realistic double-glazed windows through manual editing.
- Moved all glass settings from the top level component into the sash sub-component.
- Added a setting for shifting the sash component (glass and muntins) in and out.
- Moved the Inset setting to appear above wall settings.
- Changed it so it opens inwards by default.
- Improved settings for changing the width of the meeting rails vs changing the width of the left and right rails.
- Changed FlexPanel to be a regular non-wallcutter component by default (Less confusing).
- Changed the default FlexPanel Inset setting from sunken panels (-4 cm) to 0.
- Added material attributes to all flex components - default material names: FlexMat_Main, FlexMat_Glass, Flex_Mat_Hardware, FlexMat_Sill, FlexMat_Spacer.
- Removed all layers/tags from all components (excluding FlexStairs, FlexSlope and FlexRamp for now).
- Updated Traditional Chinense translations for FlexRamp, FlexSlope and FlexStairs.
- Fixed an attribute in FlexDoor that would cause handles to misbehave when swapping panels between FlexDoor and FlexDoor Glass - Yes! You can now swap between solid and glass panels between the two doors!
- Fixed missing faces in the default FlexDoor handle.
- Fixed a bug in FlexDoor so wall cutter works properly when the frame is set to 0.
- Fixed a bug in FlexDoors and FlexDoor Glass where the arc's Always ON setting wasn't always working properly.
- Fixed the FlexStairs component so all steps are copies by default (Before some of the steps were accidentally made unique).
- Fixed a bug in all 'sash' components where muntins wouldn't be centered anymore after changing their Depth setting.
- Fixed a typo in all sash components under the Style drop down (Borrom > Bottom).
v1.19.0 - 05/04/2020
- Updated all door components with a new Material attribute for easier application of materials and for scheduling purposes. Default material name = 'FlexMat_Main'.
- Updated all door hardware components (handles and hinges) in all door components and in the 3D warehouse with a new Material attribute - Default material = 'FlexMat_Hardware'.
- Updated all door handles so you can now adjust the inset position of the handles relative to the door's surface (useful for the new FlexDoor Glass).
- Removed all layers (Tags) from all door components - (layers will be removed from all flex components in future releases).
- Updated Simplified Chinese translations for all tools and for the FlexRamp, FlexSlope and FlexStairs components.
v1.16.2 - 17/12/2019
- Fixed a fatal error that was preventing FlexTools from loading at startup under certain circumstances that tended to coincide with Windows Update running.
v1.16.0 - 26/11/2019
- Usability improvement for FlexRamp - Added the ability to change how FlexRamp can be scaled: By Height (vertically) or By Length (horizontally) when the slope is fixed. The default is set to 'Scale by Height'.
- Fixed a bug in FlexDoor where one of the strike plates wasn't being hidden when Planview was enabled - Thanks to Hélio Cesar for pointing this out.
v1.16.0 - 26/11/2019
- New FlexRamp Component.
- Added the ability to view file size of components.
- Added the ability to sort components alphabetically and by file size (ascending/descending).
- Added the ability to hide/display component names and file sizes.
- Open/Close tool updated to open all flex windows and doors (Those that can open).
- Fixed a bug in the Open/Close tool where it wasn't opening FlexDoor since the previous update.
- Updated FlexDoor with a minor fix for uneven door panels so the total opening dimension is now exact and correct.
- Fixed the default glass thickness of FlexSlider from 1 cm to 0 cm (single face) so it is like all other flex window components. ( Thank you Ladislav )
v1.15.0 - 21/08/2019
- Added toolbar help button for quick access to new help and resources page.
FlexStairs - v1.3
- Fixed a couple of bugs that would cause unexpected geometry to appear if the floor thickness was greater than the stringer thickness and extensions to top and bottom were enabled
- Fixed some layer assignments.
ComponentFinder - v0.10.7
- Fixed a bug where a refresh of a folder tab was necessary in order to see newly saved components from a previous session.
- Fixed word-wrap of file names so they no longer get cut in the middle of a word if not necessary.
v1.14.0 - 06/08/2019
FlexDoor - v1.16
- Added an option for 2 unequal door panels - One panel has a set size and the other panel is flexible depending on total width of the component.
- Clicking on the frame now cycles through: 1 door panel / 2 equal door panels / 2 unequal door panels (Before it would cycle through fixed panel options).
FlexStairs - v1.2
- Changed Min Riser Height option to Max Riser Height.
- French translations updated for components and tools.
- Spanish translations updated for components and tools.
- Simplified Chinese translations updated for components and tools.
- Traditional Chinese translations updated for a few components.
- Fixed a sub-component that had no layer assigned.
- Fixed a bug where the stairs would misbehave if he landing step number was bigger than the number of steps.
- Fixed a regression bug with the hinges not being placed correctly.
v1.12.0 - 28/07/2019
- Click on any step and it becomes a landing.
- New option to extend the stringer to the top and/or bottom towards the floors.
- New options to set the stringer thickness either by minimum thickness (waist) or by matching it to floors thickness.
- UI improvements for clarity in FlexStairs Component Options.
- FlexStairs Learn Page updated with documentation of new features.
- FlexStairs - Click to toggle 'Remove Top Step' replaced with click to toggle landings. This option can be changed from within the component options window.
v1.11.0 - 02/07/2019
- New FlexStairs Component v1 officially released
- New FlexStairs Learn page.
- FlexSlope component options window updated with (?) links that direct to the learn page.
- Traditional Chinese translation updated with a fix for Slider and Double-Hung components.
- Fixed a bug in the Hopper/Awning component. When set to Awning the window pane would fly up.
- Fixed the info link for the FlexSlope component so it points to the correct Learn Page: https://flextools.cc/learn/flexslope/
- Flex Slope component officially released with many improvements from the original beta.
- Updated 3 components: Slider, Double-Hung, Casement-Double to support the latest 20 distribution presets.
- Improved the Colonial Style distribution to support adding divisions: Relevant to components: Slider, Double-Hung, Casement-Double, Fixed, Casement-Single, Hopper/Awning.
- Traditional Chinese (TW) translations updated.
- Japanese translations updated
- New component - Flex Casement Single.
- New component - Flex Hopper Awning.
- New component - Flex Fixed Window.
- Fixed a bug in WallCutter that could cause a component to not cut through a wall if the wall was of a specific width.
- Fixed a bug in the Casement Double component where the swing arcs could not be hidden.
- Corrected the clearance distance in the Minimal Door B component from 6mm to 3mm.
- Fixed an error (`undefined method 'valid?' for nil`) that would come up intermittently when copying wall cutter components between models.
v1.6.1 - 01/04/2019
- Fixed a bug in Component Finder that would prevent icons that were missing under some conditions from refreshing correctly.
- Fixed a bug where Component Finder and Sketchup could freeze when some folders or drives were unavailable or changed during a session.
v1.6.0 - 26.03.2019
- Flex Casement Double window + 20 new window style presets
- Open/Close tool support for Flex Casement Double and for Minimal Doors.
- Showing ComponentFinder session loading progress
- Fixed a ComponentFinder bug where all folder panes would disappear on start if source folders were moved or renamed.
- Fixed a ComponentFinder bug that could hang session loading or folder/model scanning.
- Fixed a WallCutter error that could block components from being deleted.
v1.5.0 - 27.02.2019
- Added 2 new MinimalDoors.ru components.
- New WallCutter feature for Hiding Cut Edges.
- New Indonesian translations added.
- New Turkish translations added.
- New Russian translations added.
- Updated French translations.
- Updated Spanish translation for Double-Hung components.
- Updated FlexDoor hardware (handles) component description and instructions for ease of use.
- Hardware is now now changed by default through the 3D warehouse.
- Updated FlexDoor to accept new versions of handles.
- Fixed a bug in WallCutter where outside of context entities could be cut.
1.3.0 - 01.02.2019
- New tool: Make Totally Unique - Makes a component and all of it's sub-components unique.
- New tool: Make Unique - Works similar to Right Click > Make Unique.
- Double-Hung component translated to Simplified Chinese.
- Simplified Chinese translations updated for all tools.
- Double-Hung component corrected to handle new translations.
v1.1.12 - 17/01/2019
- Spanish translation updated for tools
- Japanese translation updated for tools
- Fixed a bug in FlexDoor where the hinges were not being placed correctly.
- Flipped the glass face in FlexWindow to be facing correctly outward.
v1.1.11 - 27/11/2018
- Added new flex double-hung component.
- Added new Japanese translation to all previous components.
- Improved Spanish, French, Portuguese translations.
v1.1.10 - 21/11/2018
- Updated core extension for smoother auto-updates (See 'FlexTools Extension' release notes).
- Updated ComponentFinder tool (See 'ComponentFinder' release notes).
- Fixed a bug where SU would crash when a WallCutter component was placed on a wall with projected textures.
- Fixed a possible rare crash on MacOS when using the 'Place Upright' tool.
v1.1.8 - 17/09/2018
- Fixed a bug where FlexDoor wouldn't load on Sketchup 2017.
v1.1.6 - 06/09/2018
- Updated FlexDoor to v1.9 - New setting: 'Axis - Move' - Moves the door panel's axis point for creating a pivot door.
v1.1.3 - 23/08/2018
- Added the ability to Exclude components from the WallCutter algorithm.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Sketchup to crash if there were no faces inside the cutting component.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Sketchup to crash if the faces in a cutting component had a width of 0.
v1.1.2 - 07/08/2018
- Added a preview when placing an upright component.
- Added ability to hide the Place Upright tool from the toolbar through the FlexTools manager.
'place upright' button is now OFF by default on first install.
- Fixed a bug in wallcutter on the mac when multiple models were open.
- Fixed a bug that under some circumstances could cause Sketchup to crash on component placement using the 'place upright' tool.
- Fixed a bug that added an extra undo step upon component placement.
- An automatic update will appear for customers who have FlexPack Pro.
- The bugs were not present in FlexPack 2017.